Terms and Conditions
- On our website, you may make certain transactions online. This may be purchasing a registration slot or making other payment and transactions. These transactions will not be final until we receive and process your confirmation of payment.
- Your confirmation of payment may not be received for reasons including mechanical, software, computer, telecommunications or electronic failure, or the omission or failure of other providers or systems which are outside the control of either of us. You acknowledge that to the extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you in any way for loss or damage, however caused, directly or indirectly, in connection with the transmission or submission of an electronic instruction through our website or any failure to receive an electronic instruction for any reason.
- All payments for any training, workshops, events, or other services purchased via our website must be paid in full by the due date specified in the relevant confirmation.
- You should not send us sensitive financial information like your credit card number by email.
Refunds and Cancellation
- All training and event fees are non-refundable.
- In the unlikely event that the event, training or workshop is cancelled, Studio Dojo Pte Ltd will fully refund your registration fee with no penalties.
Transferring your registered slot
- If you wish to transfer your slot to a friend or colleague, please send us the contact details of the participant to email@example.com. Kindly note that transfer of registration needs to be at least 2 days before the event you are registered for.
- Participants are to respect the privacy of the other participants and the integrity of the event. All details of the event are to be kept in confidence and not be reproduced or disseminated without the written consent of Studio Dojo Pte Ltd.
Health and Well-Being
- Participants are responsible for their personal well-being. They should inform the trainer or facilitator if they feel sick, anxious or uncomfortable at any time during the event. Studio Dojo Pte Ltd will not be liable for any injuries, physical or otherwise, sustained during the event.
- Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated at events conducted by Studio Dojo Pte Ltd. This includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, deliberate intimidation, sustained disruption of the event and inappropriate physical contact.
- Participants asked to stop any harassing behaviour must immediately comply. If a participant engages in any of the aforementioned behaviour, we may take any action we deem appropriate, from warning the offender to immediately expelling the offender from the event with no refund.
Video or Photo Taking
- Please understand that lengthy video and sound recordings during events might be annoying and disruptive. Kindly ask for permission first, if you are planning to make photos or record videos.
- Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to attend the event and have special requirements such as access for wheelchairs. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
Data Protection Policy
- I acknowledge and consent to Studio Dojo’s collection, retention and use of my personal data for the sole purpose of Studio Dojo’s provision of training and educational events. Studio Dojo will ask for your permission in the event that any additional use of your personal data is needed.
- If you have given us consent to collect, use, disclose and otherwise process personal data about you, you may withdraw that consent at an time. You should give us reason advance notice of your withdrawal of consent. We will notify you of the likely consequence of your withdrawal of consent. Please send your request for withdrawal of consent to email@example.com.
- During the event, we may be taking photos and videos to use online or in our printed materials. Participants can also opt to withdraw by informing the trainer or facilitator prior to the start of the event.
Protection of Personal Data
- We make reasonable security arrangements to protect personal data about you that is in our possession or under our control to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. All our employees will take reasonable and appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data, and will only share your data with authorised persons on a ‘need to know’ basis.
- Entities that provide services to us to process personal data on our behalf will be bound by contracts with us that that require them to provide sufficient guarantees in respect of the technical and organisational security measures governing the processing to be carried out and to take reasonable steps ensure compliance with those measures.
Retention of Personal Data
- We will not retain any documents containing personal data about you as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which we collected that personal data is no longer being served by retention of it and retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
Tracking of User Activity
- We use Tracking Tools such as Google Analytics.
- We use “cookies” to collect information about your activity on our web site. Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate them when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our web site.
Compliance with Laws
- Where required to do so by law, we will disclose personal data about you to the relevant authorities or to law enforcement agencies.
Links to other sites
Changes to this Data Protection Policy
- We may update our Data Protection Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the policy on this page. Please revisit this page periodically for any changes. Changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
- If you have any questions about our collection, use, and/or disclosure of personal data about you; feedback regarding this Policy, or any complaint you have relating to how we collect, use, disclose and store personal data about you, you may contact our Data Protection Officer(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any query or complaint should include, at least, your full name and contact information, as well as a brief description of your query or complaint. We treat such queries and complaints seriously and will deal with them confidentially and within reasonable time.